4TheYouth relies heavily on volunteers to support the running of our services for young people. We recognise that volunteers have a lot of skills to offer and put a lot into our clubs, therefore we offer volunteers the same training opportunities as our paid staff.
- Volunteer Youth Support worker for one of our youth club sessions
- Volunteering as part of our events team for live music and other events
- Using your skills to make resources or support us in maintaining our buildings, vehicles etc.
- Giving your time to get involved with our fundraising activities
- Giving your expertise to help us with specialist support (legal, accountancy etc).
If you're interested please contact Dean Sweet on 07540 614355 or email@example.com
Please note that volunteer positions are subject to a DBS check in line with our child protection policy.
(c) 4TheYouth Ltd is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company no. 7699716 Charity no. 1144413