4 The Youth relies heavily on volunteers to support the running of our services for young people. We recognise that volunteers have a lot of skills to offer and put a lot into our clubs, therefore we offer volunteers the same training opportunities as our paid staff.
- Volunteer Youth Support worker for one of our youth club sessions
- Volunteering as part of our events team for live music and other events
- Using your skills to make resources or support us in maintaining our buildings, vehicles etc.
- Giving your time to get involved with our fundraising activities
- Giving your expertise to help us with specialist support (legal, accountancy etc).
If you're interested please contact Dean Sweet on 01403 566445
Please note that volunteer positions are subject to a CRB check in line with our child protection policy.