Join our virtual youth club sessions via Google Meet.
Not yet a member of 4TheYouth?
Join online at https://membermojo.co.uk/4theyouth/joinus
Existing members - join our sessions on google meet:
We're trialling some virtual youth club sessions from 20th April using google meet. Existing members will be emailed the link (including meeting id) for the sessions they attend to join online.
- Google meet works best on a laptop with Chrome and webcam. You can use the built in speakers and mic or if you have one a headset with mic. You can also use a phone or tablet with the 'Google Meet' app downloaded from the app store.
- To join the call on a laptop, open the Chrome browser and browse to the link you will have been emailed, e.g. http://meet.google.com/abc-def-hij. If you are using a phone or tablet, open the Google Meet app and enter the meeting ID (e.g abc-def-hij).
- One of our youth workers will accept you into the call. You will need to click allow to use your webcam and mic the first time you use the app.
- During the call you can mute yourself and turn on and off your video if you need to.
For technical support before or during sessions or if you have had problems joining and would like to get working and test before the next session please call us on 01403 566445.
Virtual youth club house rules...
- Get permission from a parent/guardian before taking part
- Be respectful to others and use appropriate language
- Respect other members privacy, and the privacy of yourself and your family by not giving personal details such as addresses or phone numbers online
- Our virtual youth clubs are for local members only, whilst you are welcome to invite friends from your school etc as you would with physical club sessions, please don't share links with people you don't know
(c) 4TheYouth Ltd is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company no. 7699716 Charity no. 1144413