Spaces for Hire
We work closely with Management Committees of the buildings we work in, most of which have flexible space available to hire for a range of functions, meetings and youth projects. If you'd like some help and guidance on what may be available please contact us on 01403 800142 and we'll be happy to give you more information.
Forest Youth Wing
Forest Youth Wing is available to hire for children's and younger teenage parties (up to 14 years) as well as adult meetings and events at a competitive price complete with party host/DJ and built in sound system and lights.
- Car parking on site
- WiFi Access
- Tables and chairs
- Youth Workers/DJ available to run your party
- Outdoor sports areas available on request
- Kitchen facilities
To book please contact the Dean Sweet on 07540 614355 or email email@example.com
Holbrook Community Centre
Holbrook Community Centre is located next to Holbrook Primary School. It is a modern well equipped community building offering flexible space with capacity for up to 150 people. The venue is suitable for meetings, clubs, parties and events at a highly competitive rate.
- Welcoming reception area
- Large 150 capacity hall with option of splitting into two smaller rooms if required
- Kitchen with serving hatch
- Flood-lit multi-sports court
- Small car park with space for 10 cars (on street parking nearby is possible but please be considerate to neighbours).
- WiFi access throughout the building
- Tables and chairs available.
For more information and to book please visit www.holbrookcc.co.uk or contact Liz Pratt on 01403 210550
Can't find what your looking for?
Horsham District Council have a list of halls for hire available on their website.
(c) 4TheYouth Ltd is a charitable company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales. Company no. 7699716 Charity no. 1144413